After a long party that lasted six weeks, tomorrow is the finale of Melodifestivalen! A total of 28 acts were presented in four semifinals across Sweden and after the second chance round, we are down to the top-12 entries of this season! Hosts of the final will be Christer Björkman, Shima Niavarani and Måns Zelmerlöw.
- Danny Saucedo – Dandi Dansa
- Klara Hammarström – Beat Of Broken Hearts
- Anton Ewald – New Religion
- The Mamas – In The Middle
- Paul Rey – The Missing Piece
- Charlotte Perrelli – Still Young
- Tusse – Voices
- Alvaro Estrella – Bailá Bailá
- Clara Klingenström – Behöver inte dig idag
- Eric Saade – Every Minute
- Dotter – Little Tot
- Arvingarna – Tänker inte alls gå hem
1. Danny Saucedo – Dandi Dansa
2. Klara Hammarström – Beat Of Broken Hearts
3. Anton Ewald – New Religion
4. The Mamas – In The Middle
5. Paul Rey – The Missing Piece
6. Charlotte Perrelli – Still Young
7. Tusse – Voices
8. Alvaro Estrella – Bailá Bailá
9. Clara Klingenström – Behöver inte dig idag
10. Eric Saade – Every Minute
11. Dotter – Little Tot
12. Arvingarna – Tänker inte alls gå hem
Who Will Vote?
The result will be a combination of public vote and an international jury. Half of the points will be decided by the televoting and the other with the help of an international expert jury from 8 countries: Albania, the United Kingdom, Cyprus, France, the Netherlands, Iceland, Israel and Switzerland.
The show will be live from Sweden tonight at 20:00 CET and the contest will also be also broadcasting with English commentary for the first time!
You can listen all Melodifestivalen’s 2021 entries here:
Are you going to watch the final? Who do you think will win? Let us know in the comment box below!