The fourth and last Quarter-final of this year’s Eesti Laul has come to an end. Five acts qualified to the semi-final, whilst five were eliminated.
- Púr Múdd & Shira – Golden Shores*
- ELYSA – Fire
- Minimal Wind feat. Elisabeth Tiffany – What To Make Of This*
- Dramanda – Tule minu sisse
- EMILI J. – Quicksilver
- Ott Lepland – Aovalguses
- Eleryn Tiit – Tunnete keel
- Jessica – My Mom
- Ariadne – Shouldn’t Be Friends
- Black Velvet – Sandra
The bold entries qualified to the semifinal. The entries with * were selected via the jury, while the remaining were selecting via the public.
The Estonian national final will now take a break. It will return in February with its two Semifinals and the Final of the show.
Were you favourites among the qualifiers? Is the next Estonian representative among the qualifiers? Let us know in the comments box below!