TVP, the Polish public broadcaster, decided that a national final will be used to select its 2022 Eurovision entry.
Initially, the broadcaster had announced that the next Polish entry will be internally selected. The jury that was going to decide the entry had trouble choosing the one, therefore TVP was forced to organise a national final. Is noteworthy that the Polish broadcaster was going to be resented in January 4th and later was postponed.
- Ania Byrcyn – “Dokąd”
- Daria – “Paranoia”
- Emilia Dębska (Mila) – “All I need”
- Karolina Lizer – “Czysta woda”
- Karolina Stanisławczyk & Chica Toro – “Move”
- Krystian Ochman – “River”
- Kuba Szmajkowski – “Lovesick”
- Lidia Kopania – “Why does it hurt”
- Siostry Szlachta – “Drogowskazy”
- Unmute – “Głośniej niż decybele”
The show will be broadcasted on February 19th. One from the ten acts, Lidia Kopania, has in the past represented Poland at Eurovision. She competed in 2009 with the song “I Don’t Wanna Leave” and placed 12th in its semifinal with 43 points.
Source: Official Eurovision Page of TVP
What do you think about the national final? What do you think about the participants? Let us know in the comments below!