A few days ago, the Latvian broadcaster released the 16 of the 17 participating entries of its national final Supernova.
Supernova will return this year, after a one year break. The show will consist of one semifinal and one final. At the semifinal a total of 17 songs will compete. The 16 songs were selected by a jury and were released on the official site of the national final (hear the songs here). The 17th song was selected by an online voting. The songs that placed 17th-26th in the initial selection of the entries got a second chance. The voting of these entries concluded on January 14th.
The winner of the wildcard is Miks Galvanovskis with the English song “I’m Just A Sinner”.
The semifinal is set to take place on February 5 and the final on February 12.
- Aminata – I’m Letting You Go
- Beatrise Heislere – On The Way Home
- Bermudu Divstūris – BAD
- BUJĀNS – He, She, You & Me
- Citi Zēni – Eat Your Salad
- COCO’NUTS – In And Out Of The Dark
- Elīna Gluzunova – Es pabiju tur
- Inspo – A Happy Place
- KATŌ – Promises
- Linda Rušeniece – Pay My Own Bills
- Markus Riva – If You’re Gonna Love Me
- Mēs Jūs Mīlam – Rich Itch
- Miks Dukurs – First Love
- Miks Galvanovskis – I’m Just A Sinner
- Patriks Peterson – Can’t Get You Outta My Head
- RAUM – Plans
- Zelma – How
You can watch a playlist with all the participating entries by the official YouTube channel of Supernova here:
Don’t forget to go to our Spotify and listen to our variety of playlists including the “Supernova 2022”!
What do you think about the national final? What do you think about the songs and the artists? Let us know in the comments below!