Aminata has been tested positive For Covid-19, prior to tonight’s semifinal of the Latvian national final!
Aminata is among the semifinalists of Supernova, the Latvian national final. However, after the current situation she will still perform live at the semifinal from her home!
Supernova will return this year, after a one year break. The show will consist of one semifinal and one final. At the semifinal a total of 17 songs will compete. The 16 songs were selected by a jury and were released on the official site of the national final (hear the songs here). The 17th song was selected by an online voting. The songs that placed 17th-26th in the initial selection of the entries got a second chance. The voting of these entries concluded on January 14th. The winner of the wildcard was Miks Galvanovskis with “I’m Just A Sinner”.
The semifinal is set to take place tonight and the final on February 12.
The Running Order
- Citi Zēni – “Eat Your Salad”
- Miks Dukurs – “First Love”
- Linda Rušeniece – “Pay My Own Bills”
- Elīna Gluzunova – “Es pabiju tur”
- RAUM – “Plans”
- Patriks Peterson – “Can’t Get You Outta My Head”
- Mēs Jūs Mīlam – “Rich Itch”
- KATŌ – “Promises”
- Miks Galvanovskis – “I’m Just A Sinner”
- Markus Riva – “If You’re Gonna Love Me”
- COCO’NUTS – “In And Out Of The Dark”
- Aminata – “I’m Letting You Go”
- Bermudu Divstūris – “BAD”
- Beatrise Heislere – “On The Way Home”
- Zelma – “How”
- BUJĀNS – “He, She, You & Me”
- Inspo – “A Happy Place”
Don’t forget to go to our Spotify and listen to our variety of playlists including the “Supernova 2022”!
What do you think about the national final? What do you think about the songs and the artists? Let us know in the comments below!