The final of Supernova, the Latvian national final, will be held this Saturday!
Supernova will return this year, after a one year break. The show will consist of one semifinal and one final. At the semifinal a total of 17 songs will compete. The 16 songs were selected by a jury and were released on the official site of the national final (hear the songs here). The 17th song was selected by an online voting. The songs that placed 17th-26th in the initial selection of the entries got a second chance. The voting of these entries concluded on January 14th. The winner of the wildcard was Miks Galvanovskis with “I’m Just A Sinner”.
The Running Order
- RAUM – “Plans”
- Linda Rušeniece – “Pay My Own Bills”
- Bermudu Divstūris – “BAD”
- Miks Galvanovskis – “I’m Just A Sinner”
- BUJĀNS – “He, She, You & Me”
- Elīna Gluzunova – “Es pabiju tur”
- Citi Zēni – “Eat Your Salad”
- Inspo – “A Happy Place”
- Mēs Jūs Mīlam – “Rich Itch”
- Aminata – “I’m Letting You Go”
Don’t forget to listen to our variety of playlists including the “Supernova 2022”!
What do you think about the national final? What do you think about the finalists? Let us know in the comments below!