Una Voce Per San Marino is the big national final of San Marino. The show will consist of 4 semi-finals, 1 second chance, an Emerging Acts final and the final. That is the second time in its Eurovision history that San Marino will use a national final to select its participant.
At the end of each first 3 semi-finals the top-3 artists advanced to the emerging acts final of the show. The 4th semi-final consisted of 6 not established artists from San Marino. From that semi-final, 3 artists continued to the emerging acts final. At the second chance round, the artists that placed between 4th and 8th in the first 3 semi-finals will try again in order to win one of the final four tickets for the emerging acts final. The Emerging Acts final will consist of 16 artist, with the 9 of them qualifying for the final. The final show will consist of 19 artists – 10 from the emerging acts final and 9 Big artists.
Tonight, the emerging acts final of the show will take place. The 17 artists that managed to get a ticket for the show, now they have to get one of the 9 tickets of the Grand final!
Note: The artists are presented in an alphabetical order, not the running order!
- Aaron Sibley – Pressure
- Alessia Labate – World Falls Down
- Camille Cabaltera – Move ‘Em Like You Never Did
- Elena & Francesco Faggi – Nothing Can Blow Me Out
- Frio – A noite toda
- Garon × Duan – Power
- Giada Pintori – Luce e tenebre
- Giulia Vitri – Father and Son
- Katrin Roselli – If You Love Me
- Kumi Watanabe – Freedom
- Kurt Cassar – Tears of Gold
- Lorenza Rocchiccioli – Non mi batte mai neanche il cuore
- Maria Chiara Leoni – Tiramisù
- Mate – DNA
- Raimondo Cataldo – Feelin’ Broken
- Sebastian Schmidt – Running
- Vina Rose – Sweet Denial
Are you excited with the emerging acts final? What do you think about the artists? Let us know in the comments below!