The 1st semifinal of the Portuguese national final has come to an end!
Festival da Canção is the Portuguese national final for Eurovision. This year it will consist of two semifinals and a final. Ten entries will compete in each semifinal, with five songs from each show preceding to final. The semifinals will take place between 5 and 7 of March, whilst the final will be on March 12. It is noteworthy, that the final will be co-hosted by Eurovision 2018 host Filomena Cautela.
From the 10 participating entries 5 qualified for next week’s final!
The entries in BOLD qualified for the final!
- Os Quatro e Meia – “Amanhã”
- TheMisterDriver – “Calisun”
- Diana Castro – “Ginger Ale”
- FF – “Como É Bom Esperar Alguém”
- Norton – “Hope”
- Aurea – “Why?”
- Kumpania Algazarra – “A Minha Praia”
- Maro – “saudade, saudade”
- Valas & Os Astronautas – “Odisseia”
- Fado Bicha – “Povo pequenino”
You can listen all the entries in our playlist below!
What do you think about the entries? What do you think about the national final? Let us know in the comments below!