The 2nd semifinal of the Portuguese national final has come to an end!
Festival da Canção is the Portuguese national final for Eurovision. This year it will consist of two semifinals and a final. Ten entries will compete in each semifinal, with five songs from each show preceding to final. The semifinals will take place between 5 and 7 of March, whilst the final will be on March 12. It is noteworthy, that the final will be co-hosted by Eurovision 2018 host Filomena Cautela.
From the 10 participating entries 5 qualified for Saturday’s final!
The artists in BOLD qualified for the final!
- Os Azeitonas – “Solta a Voz e Canta”
- Cubita – “Uma Mensagem Tua”
- Inês Homem de Melo – “Fome de Viagem”
- Syro – “Ainda nos Temos”
- Pepperoni Passion – “Códgio 30”
- Milhanas – “Corpo de Mulher”
- O Vampiro Submarino – “Ao Lado de Mim”
- Jonas – “Ponas Soltas”
- Blacci – “Mar No Fim”
- Pongo e Tristany – “DÉGRA.DÉ”
You can listen all the entries in our Spotify playlist!
What do you think about the entries? What do you think about the national final? Let us know in the comments below!