Albania’s FiK submissions are now open!
Festivali i Këngës is the Albanian music festival that the country uses to select its Eurovision entry. The festival will return this December for the 61st time!
The rules for competing are:
- The final version of the song must be submitted and it cannot be longer that 4 minutes in length.
- An instrumental version of the song with and without backing vocals must be submitted.
- The lyrics of the song must be submitted.
- The names of the composers and the lyricists must be submitted.
- The submission has to include photos of the artist and a biography of the singer or group.
For more information you can read the original Albanian article here.
Albania this year was represented by Ronela Hajati and her song “Sekret”. The entry didn’t manage to qualify to the final 12th with 58 points in its semi.
What do you think about the FiK? Should Albania continue selecting its participants through this? Let us know in the comments below!