Rosa Linn’s “Snap” continues conquering the charts all over the world!
“Snap” officially entered the official Billboard Hot 100 songs two weeks ago. The song managed to reach the 97th place at the charts. Yet, this week climbs further on the 93rd place. “Snap” has become successful worldwide the last couple of months and its only fair for a song like this, having already been charted in more than 30 countries. Moreover, the song has also surpass the 100 million streams on Spotify, making it the 10th more streamed Eurovision song of all time – and the most streamed of this year’s contest.
It is noteworthy that is the 12th Eurovision song to enter the Billboard Hot 100 charts and only the second of the 21st century; the other is Duncan Laurence’s 2019 winning song “Arcade”.
Here is a list with all the Eurovision entries that entered Billboard Hot 100:
- Domenico Modugno – “Nel blu dipinto di blu (Volare)” ( Italy 1958)
- Domenico Modugno – “Piove (Ciao, ciao banbina)” (Italy 1959)
- Ronnie Carroll – “Say Wonderful Things” (United Kingdom 1963)
- Cliff Richard – “Congratulations” (United Kingdom 1968)
- Mary Hopkin – “Knock, Knock Who’s There?” (United Kingdom 1970)
- The New Seekers – “Beg, Steal or Borrow” (United Kingdom 1972)
- Mocedades – “Eres tú” (Spain 1973)
- ABBA – “Waterloo” (Sweden 1974)
- Brotherhood of Man – “Save Your Kisses for Me” (United Kingdom 1976)
- Gina G – “Ooh Aah… Just a Little Bit” (United Kingdom 1996)
- Duncan Laurence – “Arcade” (The Netherlands 2019)
- Rosa Linn – “Snap” (Armenia 2022)
Rosa Linn was internally selected earlier this year to represent Armenia at the Eurovision. Her selected song “Snap” managed to reach the final, where it placed 20th with 61 points. Despite its low placing at the show, the song managed to became a TikTok hit and not only!
You can rewatch Rosa’s Grand Final performance below or listen to the available versions of the song.
What do you think about the song? Are you listening to it on repeat? Let us know in the comments below!