Serbia will select its next Eurovision participant through a national final!
The names of the 32 participants were announced! The first phase of the contest will consist of two semifinals with the best entries proceeding to the final. You can watch the complete line-up below!
- Moj prvi ožiljak na duši – Nađa
- Mamim – Tijana Dapčević
- Ako shvatim – Petar Pupić
- Cvet sa Istoka – Stefan Zdravković
- Neka, neka – Frajle
- Lanac – Angellina
- Starac dana – Eegor
- Nedostupan – Boris Subotić
- Devojka tvog dečka – Nađa Terzić
- Samo mi se spava – Luke Black
- Novi plan drugi san – Filip Baloš
- Rumba – Zejna
- Greh – Dzipsii
- Zato što volim – Igor Vins i Bane Lalić
- Liberta – Gift
- U noćima – Ivona
- Posle mene – Filarri
- Zumi zimi zami – Hurricane
- Novi svet – Mattia Zanatta
- Vremenska zona – Bend “Hercenšlus”
- Osmeh – Adem Mehmedović
- Iza duge – Igor Stanojević
- Svadba ili kavga – CHEGI & Braća bluz bend
- Viva la vida – Aleksandar Simić i Nenad Osmanović
- Tišina – Doris Milošević
- Fenomen – Milan Bujaković, Zoran Todorović i Sanja Anastasija
- Indigo – Empathy Soul Project
- Čujemo se sutra – Filip Žmaher
- Od jastuka do jastuka – Stefan Maljković Shy
- Kao grom iz vedra neba – Jovana Tomašević
- Loše procene – Drai
- Presidente – Savo Perović
As you may noticed, there are two former Eurovision artists in the list. Tijana Dapčević represented North Macedonia in 2014, while Hurricane represented Serbia in 2021, but there were also going to do so in 2020. However, Hurricane is now under a new formation and none of the old singers are returning to the contest.
Pesma za Evroviziju ’22
The national final this year is titled “Pesma za Evroviziju ’23”, which means “Song for Eurovision ’23”. It will consist of two semifinals and a final. The semifinals will be held between March 1 and 2. The final of the show will take place on March 5.
What do you think about the national final? What do you think about the competing artists? Let us know in the comments below!
One Comment Add yours