Exciting information about Melodifestivalen has been released!
We knew the name of the artists of the upcoming version of Melodifestivalen. Today, SVT, the Swedish public broadcaster, revealed the running order of the four Heats.
- Tone Sekelius – Rythm Of My Show
- Loulou LaMotte – Inga Sorger
- Rejhan – Haunted
- Elon & Beny – Raggen Går
- Victor Crone – Diamonds
- Eva Rydberg & Ewa Roos – Länge Leve Livet
- Jon Henrik Fjällgren, Arc North feat. Adam Woods – Where You Are (Sávečan)
- Wiktoria – All My Life (Where Have You Been)
- Eden – Comfortable
- Uje Brandelius – Grytan
- Panetoz – On My Way
- Tennessee Tears – Now I Know
- Maria Sur – Never Give Up
- THEOZ – Mer Av Dig
- Paul Rey – Royals
- Casanovas – Så Kommer Känslorna Tillbaka
- Melanie Wehbe – For The Show
- Nordman – Släpp Alla Sorger
- Laurell – Sober
- Ida-Lova – Låt Hela Stan Se På
- Marcus & Martinus – Air
- Kiana – Where Did You Go
- Signe & Hjördis – Edelweiss
- Smash Into Pieces – Six Feet Under
- Mariette – One Day
- Emil Henrohn – Mera Mera Mera
- Axel Schylström – Gorgeous
- Loreen – Tattoo
Melodifestivalen 2023 will be the 63rd edition of the Swedish national final. Farah Abadi and Jesper Rönndahl will host the six shows. The first heat will kick off on February 4, whilst the final will take place on March 11.
What do you think about the artists? What do you think about the returned ones? Write your thoughts in the comment box below!